How to migrate table rows

Mar 4 at 7:03 PM
By using the migration wizard, it successfully migrates tables, but not rows.
Tried running the application as admin.

During result summary I get this message for each table in database:
Using BCP to get data from table [dbo].[Students]
bcp.exe "[C:\MYPROJECT\MYDATABASE.MDF].[dbo].[Students]" out "c:\SQLAzureMW\BCPData\dbo.Students.dat" -E -n -C RAW -S (LocalDB)\MSSQLLocalDB -T 
System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): System cannot find the file
   ved System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
   ved System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
   ved SQLAzureMWUtils.ScriptDatabase.DownloadTableData(String table, String bcpArgsOut, String file) i c:\SQLAzureMW 2014\SQLAzureMWUtils\ScriptDatabase.cs:linje 1005
Mar 5 at 3:34 PM

How did you connect to your database? I have never seen the mdf file referenced directly. The BCP command should look more like this:

bcp.exe "[mydatabase].[dbo].[Students]" out "c:\SQLAzureMW\BCPData\dbo.Students.dat" -E -n -C RAW -S (LocalDB)\MSSQLLocalDB -T

If you notice, at the bottom of the Result Summary page, I list all of the BCP commands. You should be able to copy one of the BCP commands and run it from a command window. Try replacing c:\myproject\mydatabase.mfd with the actual database name and see what happens. I have a (LocalDB)\MSSQLLocalDB on my machine and here is what my BCP command looks like:

bcp.exe "[AzureStorageEmulatorDb42].[dbo].[Account]" out "c:\SQLAzureMW\BCPData\dbo.Account.dat" -E -n -C RAW -S (Localdb)]MSSQLLocalDB -T

Mar 6 at 9:41 PM
Edited Mar 6 at 9:53 PM
It seems bcp.exe is missing, where can I download it?

Edit: found it - everything works now