I am having ArgumentOutofRangeException while migrating DB from Azure to Azure. Below is what I did:
1. Use v3.7.6 to connect to a SQL Azure DB and select a handful of tables, and generate the sql script and save it
2. Close the Migration Wizard
3. Relaunch the Wizard and select the previously selected file for migration and connect to another SQL Azure DB (create the target DB using the Wizard)
4. Run the script and everything seems to be fine (all data is imported to the new DB), however I got the ArgumentOutofRangeException at the end of the process
The exception happens at line 331 of ScriptWizard.cs, and it clearly shows that the % of completion is over 100% (hence out of range for the progress bar). By examing the command being executed, it is identified as a "bcp" importing data to DB
command, which based on my stepping through the code has already being executed before. So my guess is that somehow the same command is executed twice which messed up the total number of commands.